Getting the Love You Want Couples Retreat Workshop Online PLUS Followup Sessions
Click on the “Add to Cart” button above to reserve a spot for you and your partner at the next Getting the Love You Want marriage workshop and couples retreat and follow-up sessions bundle.
COUPLES COUNSELING RETREAT + FOLLOW-UP COUNSELING SESSIONS
- Couples Retreat Schedule: IRT Sunday 10am to 8pm, Monday 10am to 8pm (***Retreat hours modified due to Covid19- 1-4 PM EST and 5:30-9:30 PM EST)
- Cost: $2,795 per couple
- Includes 8 Weekly 90 Minute Follow-up Sessions Included to Continue Progress
- Flexible Payments: Pay over 6 months using Paypal
Courtyard by Marriott Hunt ValleyOnline or in-person in Baltimore, Maryland or In-Person at Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley
- Directions: Click for Google Map Link
- NEXT RETREATS IN Baltimore Now In-Person or Online: 245 Shawan Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21031.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button above to book now and pay online or learn about our immersive Imago Relationship Therapy Retreats that are private.
- Payable over 6 months using paypal.com/credit
- 8 Weekly 90 Minute Follow-up Sessions Included to Continue Progress
- 2022 RETREATS:
- Sunday, July 10, 2022 and Monday July 11, 2022
- Click on the Calendar below to book now and pay online or learn about our immersive Imago Relationship Therapy Retreats.
Baltimore couples retreat “Getting the Love You Want” with imago marriage counseling from Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin. Follow-up sessions included. Book now before this 2 day, 2022 retreat is sold out!
The Getting the Love You Want Marriage Retreat is for you if you want to:
- Finally Become Deeply Heard by your spouse through a process that feels truly safe
- Renew a relationship that is getting stale
- Gain clarity on whether you should stay together or go
- Understand why you ended up together-what relationship patterns exist for you and how to create healthier ones
- Resolve old childhood “stuff” that is getting in your way of being a great partner and parent
- Unburden yourself from your Emotional Baggage that you bring to the relationship through breaking free of old relationship patterns
- Transform the way you feel and react to your spouse by shedding those aggravating triggers that your spouse seems to provoke in you
- Comfortably talk safely about any issue in your relationship and remain connected
- Finally feel loved (maybe even for the first time ever!) by discovering your personal love language and living it out to the fullest
- Accelerate positive behavioral changes in your spouse in ways you never thought of before
- Achieve your relationship goals through a done-for-you plan
- Satisfy your needs for physical and emotional connection
- Learn how to ask for what you want and get the love you want instead of being a victim
- Remove negativity, retaliation, reactivity, anger, and blame through our formula for detoxing your marriage
- Heal the crushing effects of infidelity and make amends
- Infuse New Energy and Love into your relationship
- Establish new rituals for re-romanticizing your relationship
- Shift the negative energy in 5 minutes or less!
Details of our Upcoming 2022 Imago Marriage Workshop
Cost: $2,795 per couple
Payable over 6 months using paypal.com/credit
Your Workshop Fee Includes
- Rivka and Shlomo’s professional expertise as two gifted IMAGO Coaches and Workshop Presenters;
- Rivka and Shlomo’s personal experience as they share examples from their own IMAGO journey;
- Over 20 hours of Rivka and Shlomo’s entertaining instruction and personal support as you learn new ideas and practice the IMAGO tools throughout the weekend;
- Two manuals for you to use during and following this educational experience;
- Continental breakfasts and snacks throughout the weekend; meals and lodging are not included.
Imago Weekend Workshop Hours (***Hours now modified due to Covid 19- 1-4 PM EST and 5:30-9:30 PM EST)
|10 – 8 PM (latest approx time for ending)
||10:00 a.m. – 8 PM (latest approx time for ending)
If you must cancel your registration, your deposit may be transferred to another available workshop but we do not issue refunds. Because of limited space and frequent waiting lists, this transfer is available only with notice more than 10 days prior to the workshop.
Continental breakfasts and snacks throughout the weekend; meals and lodging are not included.
Kosher Food is Arrangeable upon Request
Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley or Online
Why Baltimore? Our office is in Baltimore, MD and when we were planning for an intensive experience such as this, we knew we wanted a place that was quaint, comfortable, private, and romantic.
We also offer online couples retreats and have found them to be just as effective for those who choose to attend a marriage retreat remotely.
It takes a lot to go through this journey from disconnect to repair and the intensity of the work requires that you be comfortable.
Think of the workshop as a 2-day immersion experience with the most important person in your life for 2 days- so that you can work on things in the best way possible and walk out of your journey and back into the real world – as a whole new YOU (by you we mean yourself and you as a couple)
The Courtyard by Marriott Hunt Valley is PERFECT for doing this work and we know that you will love your stay there.
We have everything prepared for your journey.
All you have to do is show up!
Post Marriage Workshop Followup
We find that couples who follow up and solidify what they've learned on the weekend with weekly 90 minute sessions have an easier time maintaining the progress that they made during the workshop.
Because the 2 days you experienced gave you newfound hope and excitement for moving forward together towards the future, we want to help you better integrate what you've learned in an even stronger manner by supporting you once a week for 8 weeks (or as needed) whenever you face a challenging issue and work together with you privately.
This recipe of the 2 workshop days PLUS follow-up sessions works!
245 Shawan, Hunt Valley, MD 21031, Baltimore, Maryland, Online, Virtual, New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Lake Placid, NY, Chicago, IL, Princeton, NJ, Lafayette, CA, Fort Lauderdale, FL
8 Ninety minute follow-up sessions to keep up the progress weekly after the retreat.
March 6 & 7, 2021