Whether you need to earn continuing education units, aka CEUs, to renew your state license or gain more experience we offer various opportunities for you. You can choose to attend one of our marriage retreats featuring Imago relationship therapy, a type of intensive therapy that can repair broken marriages. Learn hands-on by observing Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin, LCPC, holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Oxford University and is both a Master Level Imago Relationship Therapist and Imago Workshop Presenter.
Various Opportunities to Earn Continuing Education CEU Credits
We offer many ways for busy counselors to earn credits including the following.
- On-Demand Video Lessons
- Virtual Classes Streamed Live from Couples Retreats
- Online Reading and Articles
- Distance Learning from the Comfort of Your Home
- Online Quizzes and Tests
- Live Webinars to Attend Our Marriage Retreats Virtually
- Journal Articles
Not all states allow you to earn CEUs online or virtually, so check your state’s requirement by visiting its respective page on the National Board for Certified Counselors website directory.
State CEU Credits for Counselors
Earn 14 CEU credits at our Getting the Love You Want Couples Retreats in-person or online via Zoom or Skype.
- Alabama Board of Social Work
- Alaska Board of social work examiners
- Arizona Board of Social Work
- Arkansas Social Work Licensing Board
- Arkansas Department of Health, Psychology Board
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Colorado State Board of Social Work Examiners
- Connecticut State Department of Public Health
- DC (Washington) Board of Professional Counseling
- DC (Washington) Board of Social Work
- Delaware Board of Social Work Examiners
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work,Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
- Georgia Board of Prof. Counselors, Social Workers, & Marriage & Family Therapists
- Hawaii Social Work Program, Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
- Idaho Board of Social Work Examiners
- Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation, Social Work
- Indiana Board of Social Work
- Iowa Board of Social Work
- Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board
- Kentucky Board of Social Work
- Louisiana State Board of Social Work Examiners
- Maine State Board of Social Worker Licensure
- Maryland Board for the Certification of Residential Child Care Program Professionals (CRCCPA)
- Maryland Board of Professional Counselors (Category A)
- Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners (Category 1)
- Maryland Psychology Board
- Massachusetts Board of Social Work
- Michigan Board Of Social Work (LARA)
- Minnesota Board of Social Work
- Mississippi State Board of Examiners for Social Workers and Marriage & Family Therapists
- Missouri Committee for Social Workers
- Montana Board of Behavioral Health
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
- New Brunswick Association of Social Workers (NBASW) (Canada)
- New Hampshire Board of Mental Health Practice
- New Mexico Board of Social Work Examiners
- New York State Board of Social Work (CE Contact Hours)
- North Carolina Board of Social Work
- North Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – FOR SOCIAL WORKERS ONLY – Other professionals may be required to get “Post Approval”. See the following link for more details. https://cswmft.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/cswmft/license-renewal/renewal-resources/Sources%20of%20Continuing%20Education
- Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Social Workers
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Oregon Board of Social Work
- Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors
- Rhode Island Board of Examiners in Social Workers
- Rhode Island Board of Psychology
- South Carolina Board of Social Work Examiners
- South Dakota Board of Social Work
- Tennessee Board of Social Workers
- Texas Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor Program (LCDC)
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors
- Texas Board of Social Work
- Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing – Social Work
- Vermont Board of Social Work
- Virginia Board of Social Work
- Virginia Board of Counseling
- Washington DC Board of Nursing
- Washington DC Board of Professional Counseling
- Washington DC Board of Social Work
- Washington State Department of Health – Social Work
- West Virginia Board of Social Work Examiners (Live in person classes count as Category 1. Webinars count as category 2.)
- Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services – Social Work
- Wyoming Mental Health Professions Licensing Board
… and other state boards.
The decision of whether to accept CEU credits is made by each state’s medical licensure board.
We partner with CEyou.org to allow practitioners to earn CEU credits in person or virtually at our Getting the Love You Want marriage retreats in Baltimore, New York, and other locations around the United States and Caribbean.
ASWB – ACE Approval to Offer Live Webinars for CE credit.
CE You! is approved as an ACE provider by ASWB ACE to offer LIVE WEBINARS for CE credit.*
*Please note that ASWB approval applies ONLY to Live Webinars. It does not apply to Pre-recorded webinars and Live in Person Trainings.
CE You!, provider number 1573, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. ACE provider approval period: 3/27/2021-3/27/2024.
Live In Person Trainings
CE You!’s approval for Live in Person Trainings are through the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners and the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work.
We are continuously updating our site with new states that accept our credits. If you don’t see your state send us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you with the information.
Our classes are ACCME certified for physician CME when indicated. Classes are APA approved when indicated.
For Psychologists: Imago Chicago is a CEU provider through the State of Illinois
Earn CEU Credits at Imago Counseling for Couple
Contact us to learn more about our various continuing education opportunities.