Providing Imago Therapy for Jewish Couples is especially exciting for me because I am also a Rabbi.
I was fortunate to co-author this fascinating Imago Therapy course designed especially for Synagogues and Jewish couples with Dr. Harville Hendrix, founder of Imago therapy. I spent much of my time researching what the Torah has to say about marriage as well as combing through bible verses on marriage, as a way to practically apply the Bible to our everyday lives and marriages. The course is entitled Couplehood as a Spiritual Path.
More inspiration on living in a marriage that is based on Biblical Principles:
- Biblical Marriage Counseling- what is the divine purpose of marriage?
- Principles for a happy marriage
- What does the Bible say about marriage?
Have Rabbi Slatkin, the co-author and editor, present this course in your community!
What is Imago therapy for Jewish Couples about? Couplehood as a Spiritual Path is a course designed for religious communities; and is a text based program highlighted with beautiful Bible Verses on Marriage.
Committed partnership can be one of the most accessible ways of experiencing G-d’s love, but it doesn’t always feel that way. No matter how hard couples try, it’s not always easy to “will” love unconditionally.
Achieving and sustaining this kind of love requires an investment of time and energy and a willingness to transcend our usual patterns.
Couplehood as a Spiritual Path takes an in-depth look at the psychological and spiritual workings of intimate relationships by exploring the origins of attraction and conflict and includes Bible versus on marriage.
- Learn a new way to talk and a new way to listen so that communication problems disappear
- Co-create a relationship vision so that you can embark on a new future together that is in line with your personal goals and dreams
- Acquire the skills to manifest this vision together so that you both are on the same page and can make your dreams of a spiritual, growth oriented future achievable
- Discover the “otherness” of one’s partner so that you can stop butting heads
- Uncover the opportunities for emotional healing and spiritual growth for a more fulfilling life
What are people saying about Imago Therapy for Jewish Couples?
from Rabbi Slatkin’s 2 day Couplehood as a Spiritual Path retreat in Melbourne, Australia:
“This is a very practical workshop/method which teaches both members of a couple how to listen and communicate and show love, care, and appreciation. I would recommend it to all couples. It is like preventative medicine for a marriage because it gave us a way to talk without reacting and speak about each other’s good points.”
Couplehood as a Spiritual Program Format with Rabbi Slatkin
– 2 day marriage retreat
– 6 weekly sessions in-person or online
Either program format comes along with 2 workbooks and 1 DVD for both you and your spouse and is replete with beautiful bible verses on marriage designed for the couple that wants to learn how to infuse their marriage with spirituality.
Bringing Imago Therapy for Jewish couples to synagogues and schools can be an inspiring way to work together to fix the longevity and success of the Jewish home and is a comfortable way to experience Jewish marriage counseling.
Contact us today to bring Couplehood to your town.
Talk with us today to begin healing the past, improve your health, become more successful with our 2 Day Marriage Restoration Retreat. We’ve already done the work and created the proven formula that helps 90% of our couples stay together and happy. Talk with us today about the Marriage Restoration Retreat!