Browse some of Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin’s recent contributions and expert advice from columnists, journalists, and reporters. Need to interview a licensed, experienced marriage counselor? Fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page to request answers, advice, or expert information about a topic related to couples therapy. We’re also happy to verify facts for your posts and articles.
Browse articles featuring quotes, guidance, and advice from Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin below.
- Elle.com – “How Much Would You Spend to Save Your Relationship” by Esme Benjamin
- NTD.com -“Strengthening Marriage & Family” with Kelly Wright
- Healthline.com – “Open Lines of Communication: The 11 Best Online Couples Therapy Platforms” by Amy Mackeldon
- Medium.com – “Rabbi and Therapist Shlomo: It would be wonderful if schools would incorporate lessons about self-understanding and love, especially for teens” by Alexandra Spirer
- Momjunction.com – “101 Emotional & Inspiring Family Quotes and Sayings” by Kalpana Nadimpalli
- Drifttravel.com – “Top Couples Retreat Coming to Caribbean and Arizona Resorts” by Matt Phill
- Yahoo.com – “5 Questions Your Partner May Avoid if They’re Cheating, Therapists Say” by Kali Coleman
- Redfin.com – “15 Expert Backed Tips for Selecting a Home with Your Partner” by Ryan Castillo