If you’re looking for a Marriage Encounter style marriage enrichment retreat, you’ve probably heard of marriage encounter or hold me tight workshops or the like.
Marriage encounter specifically is for Christian couples wanting a religious marriage intensive retreat.
If you are looking for a marriage retreat and are not particularly looking for a christian/catholic based retreat to enrich your marriage, then you’re in the right place.
- The Getting the Love You Want Marriage retreat is magical
- Prefer private to group marriage retreats?
Most people are not strangers to the pain and disillusionment of love gone awry.
Yet most couples are unaware of the tremendous potential for healing and growth that already exists in their relationship.
Any couple may benefit from a marriage enrichment retreat or a marriage intensive retreat.
A Marriage Encounter style marriage enrichment retreat appropriate for you if:
• You are beginning a relationship, and would like to create a strong foundation and avoid some of the frustrations you may have experienced in the past.
• You want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship!
• You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve longstanding conflicts.
• You are near break-up and want to decide if the relationship can be saved.
When researching the best marriage counseling retreats out there, know that any marriage retreat is hopefully going to help you learn how to create safety in your relationship so that all of your interactions are connected rather than dis-connected.
It’s going to come down to the experience of the presenters, the training that they have in whatever therapy modality they are presenting- and the efficacy of that therapy.
We believe that Imago therapy is the best and most effective form of couples counseling that exits and that is why our marriage retreats are based on Imago therapy.
Contact us to learn more about why our 2 Day Marriage Restoration Retreats have a 90% success rate in saving marriages. It could be just the thing you need for your situation.