Getting the Love You Want Imago Marriage Workshop Online or NYC
Presented by Shlomo Slatkin, a Certified Imago Workshop Presenter with experience helping couples fix their relationship problems, learn to communicate effectively with one another, and bring back the love. In addition to hosting marriage counseling retreats, Slatkin has many other impressive professional qualifications. He is a certified Imago Relationship Therapist (Advanced Clinician), Master of Science in Counseling (MS), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), and co-founder of The Marriage Restoration Project with Rivka Slatkin.
The Getting the Love You Want Marriage Retreat is for you if you want to:
- Finally Become Deeply Heard by your spouse through a process that feels truly safe
- Renew a relationship that is getting stale
- Gain clarity on whether you should stay together or go
- Understand why you ended up together-what relationship patterns exist for you and how to create healthier ones
- Resolve old childhood “stuff” that is getting in your way of being a great partner and parent
- Unburden yourself from your Emotional Baggage that you bring to the relationship through breaking free of old relationship patterns
- Transform the way you feel and react to your spouse by shedding those aggravating triggers that your spouse seems to provoke in you
- Comfortably talk safely about any issue in your relationship and remain connected
- Finally feel loved (maybe even for the first time ever!) by discovering your personal love language and living it out to the fullest
- Accelerate positive behavioral changes in your spouse in ways you never thought of before
- Achieve your relationship goals through a done-for-you plan
- Satisfy your needs for physical and emotional connection
- Learn how to ask for what you want and get the love you want instead of being a victim
- Remove negativity, retaliation, reactivity, anger, and blame through our formula for detoxing your marriage
- Heal the crushing effects of infidelity and make amends
- Infuse New Energy and Love into your relationship
- Establish new rituals for re-romanticizing your relationship
- Shift the negative energy in 5 minutes or less!
Details for our Upcoming 2021 Imago Marriage Workshop
Cost: $795 per couple
Payable over 6 months using paypal.com/credit
Your Workshop Fee Includes
Your Workshop Fee Includes…
- Rivka and Shlomo’s professional expertise as two gifted IMAGO Coaches and Workshop Presenters;
- Rivka and Shlomo’s personal experience as they share examples from their own IMAGO journey;
- Over 20 hours of Rivka and Shlomo’s entertaining instruction and personal support as you learn new ideas and practice the IMAGO tools throughout the weekend;
- Two manuals for you to use during and following this educational experience;
- Continental breakfasts and snacks throughout the weekend; meals and lodging are not included.
Imago Weekend Workshop Hours
|9 – 5 PM (latest approximate time for ending)
||9 a.m. – 4 PM (latest approximate time for ending)
If you must cancel your registration, your deposit may be transferred to another available workshop but not refunded. Because of limited space and frequent waiting lists, this transfer is available only with notice more than 10 days prior to the workshop.
Continental breakfasts and snacks throughout the weekend; meals and lodging are not included. Kosher Food is Arrangeable upon Request.
Retreat Location: Online
Crown Heights or Boro Park in Brooklyn, New York
Why Brooklyn, New York? We have had many requests for our Getting the Love You Want Imago Marriage Workshops in New York. When planning an intensive experience such as this, we knew we wanted a place that was quaint, comfortable, private and romantic. Boro Park is ideal for these reasons.
It takes a lot to go through this journey from disconnect to repair and the intensity of the work requires that you be comfortable.
Think of the workshop as a 2-day immersion experience with the most important person in your life for 2 days- so that you can work on things in the best way possible and walk out of your journey and back into the real world – as a whole new YOU (by you we mean yourself and you as a couple)
The neighborhoods of Crown Heights and Boro Park in Brooklyn are both the PERFECT setting to work on your marriage for people experiencing relationship problems in the New York area.